Recruit, Reward, Retain
Recruit, Reward, Retain
AHR is comprised of three dynamic divisions providing the most diverse and comprehensive medical staffing options in the industry today. This unique business model sets us apart as a "One-of-a-Kind" type recruitment firm. We have established the "Gold Standard" of recruitment and talent acquisition solutions by offering services to place full or part-time physicians, nursing of all disciplines and many other professionals in the medical field.
Client Specific Requirements:
AHR can incorporate all client specific requests and our on site action plan will assist in manners that have not been offered in the past.
The Corporate office in Birmingham, AL is comprised of a committed staff of recruitment specialists, several of which have been employed in this industry for over 20 years. The dedicated and experienced recruiters work hand-in-hand with clients to facilitate the important process of introducing qualified healthcare professionals. In addition, we have a sophisticated system that categorizes our talent pool by skill set so that we can anticipate needs before they occur. This system ensures that we have candidates in the process of becoming eligible for hire before the need arises. We are able to react and fill “hard to fill” shifts and positions quickly so patients can continue to enjoy the best quality healthcare.
AHR employs continuous recruitment pipeline programs. Our programs define an ultimate supplemental staffing and quality management process. We do this because our clients are not typically looking to fill a set number of FTE’s. Instead, it is our mission to source a constant stream of new candidates to meet the ever-changing needs of our partners. Recruiting for flexible assignments requires different methods and a different mindset. With decades of experience, AHR is skilled in this process and has incorporated techniques that ensure that our pipeline has individuals at various stages of potential employment. AHR offers incentives such as higher pay, better benefits and a loyalty program, which deters our employees from working with other firms. This is an important part of AHR’s strategy of retention.
We use a variety of methods which include:
- Direct Mail - This medium is highly effective for the company because it utilizes high impact oversized postcards that emphasize the advantages of choosing to work with AHR.
- Newspaper/Trade Journals - These publications are used for targeting specific skillsets. Trade journals offer the ability reach nearly 2 million healthcare professionals. We spend wisely in local trade journals to streamline our process of attracting local professionals.
- Internet - Our website communicates open needs so that our employees can check back regularly or when they might want to return from a travel assignment.
- Social Networks – We employ such tools as Linked-In, Facebook, Miracle Worker, CareerBuilder and many others to find qualified professionals intrested in specific specialties.
- Word of Mouth – With the implementation of improved insurance benefits with low deductibles for our employees, word has spread quickly. There have been many healthcare professionals that have vacated positions to seek out other opportunities because of the lack of such benefits. “Word of mouth” assists in recruitment and more importantly, aids in retention.