Health Care Professionals
Health Care Professionals
Advantages to choosing AHR:
- AHR is the most comprehensive staffing company in the U.S. We provide Physician Staffing for 50+ American Family Care clinics and AFC centers in 26 states as well as Nationwide Locum Tenens solutions.
- We also provide nurse staffing for state, county and local city municipalities and have experience in 30+ medical facilities around the Southeast with nurses of all disciplines.
- Thorough Screening Process- AHR has developed a detailed pre-employment screening process, which includes competency tests and skills checklists as well as a thorough background check. This stringent process helps us select only the top nurses for placement.
- Around-the-Clock Accessibility- Our Staffing Consultants are on-call 24-hours a day, 7 days a week to provide the most timely and efficient service possible.
- Dependability- One of AHR’s strengths is dependability. We are able to recruit and maintain an abundance of healthcare staff, enabling us to fill a large volume of staffing requests in a time efficient manner.
- Cost Effective Strategies- The medical facilities that we staff save thousands of dollars every year by eliminating recruitment fees from their budgets. These fees include placing advertisements and valuable time spent reviewing resumes and interviewing candidates.
- Tradition- AHR is a company with 20 years of staffing expertise. AHR name is well-known throughout the healthcare industry and is synonymous with quality service.
- Motivated Employees- The AHR Advantage includes motivated employees performing quality work. We offer competitive salaries, insurance coverage, completion bonuses, and the opportunity to work at top medical facilities.
We invite you to discover what makes AHR one of the leading nurse staffing agencies in the southeast United States.
AHR realizes the challenge of hiring and retaining top nursing talent. We are dedicated to staffing qualified nurses to fill a variety of facility shifts, including per diem, temp-to-perm, and contract assignments. At AHR, we make nationwide staffing easy. We offer clients the opportunity to select some of the most sought after nurses from many of the leading facilities across the country.
Allied Health Staffing
AHR Staffing Solutions, an Allied Health staffing agency, works with medical facilities to provide innovative and cost-effective solutions for Allied Health staffing. Allied professionals have been recruited out of the local Birmingham market and target placement has been very successful in these disciplines for over 25 years.
Maintaining staffing levels in medical facilities can be expensive and time-consuming. You want to ensure you have the most qualified Allied Healthcare candidates in place without risking valuable time and money during the recruitment process. AHR Staffing Solutions offers cost-effective and innovative solutions to successfully maintain your Allied Health staffing levels. Across the nation, ’s dedicated team of staffing consultants specializes in locating and placing Allied Healthcare professionals to meet your facility’s specific requests. Our stringent screening and interviewing process ensures the quality of each Allied Health professional that we place. From recruitment to placement, AHR handles every aspect of the staffing process and provides a level of service that is unparalleled in the industry.
AHR specializes in providing contract, per-diem, temp-to-perm, and direct hire Allied Health personnel. Our Recruiters are on-call 24-hours a day, 7 days a week to facilitate every aspect of the staffing process. Through the use of a cutting edge software program, we are able to match your need with the best selection of Allied Health candidates.
AHR Staffing Solutions performs a variety of Allied Health staffing including, but not limited to:
- Dental Staffing
- Hospital Technician Staffing
- Medical Administration Staffing
- Medical Social Workers Staffing
- Occupational Therapy Staffing
- Pharmacy Staffing
- Physical Therapy Staffing
- Physician Assistants Staffing
- Radiology/Imaging Staffing
- Respiratory Therapy Staffing
- Scientific/Laboratory Staffing
- Speech Therapy Staffing
- Travel Allied Healthcare Staffing
We invite you to discover what makes AHR one of the leading allied health staffing agencies in the nation.
Remote Medical Coding Support
Advantages of choosing AHR Health Information Services: AHR Health Information Services is a leader in the Health Information Management industry. AHR actively recruits and retains the following HIM and medical coding professionals:
- On-Site Coders
- Remote Coders
- Complete Outsourcing
- Interim Management
- Charge Description Master
We invite you to discover what makes AHR one of the leading health information staffing agencies in the nation. In addition, Maxim Health Information Services (MHIS) can assist you with any of the following projects:
- Loose filing projects
- Purge projects
- Long and short-term scanning projects
- On-Site Coding Support
AHR provides the following on-site coding support:
- Inpatient (Medicare, Non-Medicare, CMS DRG & APR-DRG)
- Outpatient Surgery
- Outpatient Services including Observation
- Emergency Services (with or without E&M assignment)
- Inpatient or Outpatient Rehabilitation setting
- Nursing home and long-term care setting
- Inpatient or Outpatient Psychiatric setting
- Home Health Agencies
- Public sector facilities (Dept of Defense, Dept of Veterans' Affairs, State & County facilities)
- All specialties
- Office or Clinic setting
- Outpatient or Inpatient professional services
- Urgent Care Centers
- Freestanding Radiology Centers
- E&M Services
- Freestanding laboratories
- Federal or State Government Agencies (CMS, NCHS, State Medicaid Departments)
- Professional Organizations (AHIMA, CPC, AHA, AMA)
- Insurance Companies
- Durable Medical Equipment Companies
Find out more about how AHR Health Information Services can help provide a solution for your on-site coding staffing needs.
Medical Coding Audit Service
AHR also offers auditing services. Auditing services include:
- Retrospective or Concurrent audits
- Focus on both Physician and facility
- Inpatient facility – including CMS DRG and APR-DRG
- Outpatient facility – including APC, OP Surgery, ER
- Physician – E&M Services
- Physician – All specialties
- Physician – Inpatient or Outpatient professional services
State required audits including HSCRC APR-DRG Audits (Maryland) No auditing job is too small or too large for . Our comprehensive auditing program is customized to meet your needs and expectations. At a minimum, the following are included:
- A written report of our findings and recommendations including a summary report, audit spreadsheets (password-protected)
- Trending and analysis of coding errors identified
- Trending and analysis by coder/provider
- Exit conference with pertinent leadership
- A 1-2 hour training session for coding staff to discuss audit results
- Certified and qualified auditor(s)
- Expert management team
Find out more about how AHR Health Information Services can help improve your current medical record documentation and coding processes.
HIM Departmental Outsourcing
AHR also offers HIM outsourcing. Whether you are looking to outsource coding, transcription, or the entire HIM department, AHR offers cost-effective solutions.
Our HIM Departmental Outsourcing services include:
- Interim Management (Directors, Assistant Directors, Coding Supervisors, Transcription Supervisors, Clerical Staff Supervisors)
- Technical Staff (Coders, Transcriptionists, Tumor Registrars or Technicians)
- Clerical Staff (Release of Information, File Room, Assembly and Analysis, Chart Processing, Scan Technicians)
Find out more about how AHR Health Information Services can help provide a cost-effective solution to your Health Information Management needs.
Recruiting a qualified physician for your practice, hospital, or medical facility is not an easy task. Choosing a recruiting firm to do the work for you isn’t easy either. Many firms make promises they can’t deliver on, and your organization is risking a large investment if you put your trust in the wrong partner. Doctors have been recruited out of the local Birmingham market and target placement has been very successful in these disciplines for over 25 years.
AHR Therapy Staffingexists to help staff hospitals, clinics, and other healthcare facilities with quality medical professionals, helping fill positions of physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech therapists, and more.
AHR works with hundreds of clinical locations, including many national publicly owned health care companies, because we produce results at a reasonable price with the highest degree of integrity and ethics.
AHR employs unique recruiting techniques to find the ideal candidate for open positions, providing a unique mass e-mail marketing service that matches clinicians to job openings. Sometimes that match is made before a job is even formally advertised. Our clients are provided lists of available healthcare candidates for professional placement and travel positions at least once a week from resumes that we receive from our new candidates every day.
In addition to its unique e-mail marketing service, AHR posts client positions on the Internet on multiple sites and tele-recruits staff for positions in selected markets. AHR staffs both travel and permanent placement therapy and healthcare positions.
Travel Therapy Staffing
AHR Travel Therapy staffs travel healthcare professionals with the following terms:
- 8-26 week assignments (eight-week minimum)
- Fulltime work (40 hours per week)
- We secure housing and travel services for each traveler contracted.
- We can negotiate a reduced fee if housing is provided by the client.
- Our Travel Clinicians are employees of AHR Services with Workers Compensation and Liability Insurance.
- AHR Services does not use independent contractors. (1099 Staff)
Some of the travel medical professionals AHR staffs includes the following:
- Physical Therapists
- Physical Therapist Assistants
- Occupational Therapists
- Occupational Therapist Assistants
- Speech-Language Pathologists
- Respiratory Therapists
- Imaging including Specialties
Travel Allied Health Staffing
AHR offers cost-effective and innovative staffing solutions to successfully maintain your allied health staffing levels. Across the nation, ’s dedicated team of Travel Staffing consultants specialize in locating and placing travel Allied Health professionals to meet your local facility’s specific requests. Our stringent screening and interviewing process ensures the quality of each Allied Health professional that we place. From recruitment to placement, AHR handles every aspect of the travel staffing process and provides a level of service that is unparalleled in the industry. We staff a wide range of Allied Health specialties including:
- Medical Professionals
- Respiratory Therapy
We invite you to discover what makes AHR one of the leading travel allied health staffing agencies in the nation.
Travel Nurse Staffing
AHR Travel Nurse Staffing is a premier provider of travel nurse staffing services. As a partner in providing staffing solutions, AHR understands that all clients have unique needs. We work with our partners to ensure we are providing the perfect nursing or healthcare candidates for their staffing situations. Our goal is to manage the staffing process so our clients can focus more time on the quality of care being provided to their community. By teaming with AHR, you will be able to:
Reduce costs associated with recruiting candidates Access pool of nurses outside clients’ geographic boundaries Eliminate shortages of staff Avoid costly overstaffing Increase long-term staff satisfaction through fully-staffed floors Maintain high quality patient care set by the client
AHR places nursing and medical professionals on assignments at healthcare facilities across the country, while striving to maintain a heightened level of customer service and personal attention. AHR personnel are available 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, and always answer our telephones live.
Any member of our team may be contacted at the following address: We provide the following disciplines:
- Registered Nurses (RN)
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)
- Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN)
- Operating Room and Surgical Technicians Therapists We invite you to discover what makes AHR one of the leading travel nursing staffing agencies in the nation.